It’s been a while since our last post, lots of exciting stuff in the works, so keep checking back to find out the latest.
We’ve just come back from 3 days in the south of the south island, Oamaru, Timaru and Dunedin, some really cool shops, with some passionate shop owners stocking our Freeset bags. If you are heading down south some time soon, these are the shops you should pop in to visit.
- Interlude – cute cottage gift store/cafe located close to the Hospital
- Tangibles – A huge collection of gift ware to suit all tastes, with a corner dedicated to men located on the main road
- Things design store – Very well laid out gift store with really cool gift ideas to suit everyone’s prices range located on George st
- The Loft – A really cool gift ware/gallery store located opposite Things design store up stairs
- Joseph Jones florist – Also located on George st, this florist has a bit of everything.
On the way home, we popped into Fleurs place in Moeraki for a shared platter and a Cracroft valley pinot gris… beautiful.